Updated on December 14, 2017

Medicare in Palm Beach County

Whether you live in Atlantis, Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Cloud Lake, Delray Beach, Glen Ridge, Greenacres, Golfstream, Haverhill, Highland Beach, Hypoluxo, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Park, Lake Worth, Lantana, Loxahatchee, Manalapan, Mangonia Park, North Palm Beach, Ocean Ridge, Pahokee, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Shores, Palm Springs, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, South Bay, South Palm Beach, Tequesta, Wellington, or West Palm Beach, Medicare Supplements Made Easy can get you connected to a live, licensed Medicare expert who can answer all of your tough questions surrounding this enigmatic program.

Although the Medicare program changes every year, our agents at Medicare Supplements Made Easy stay abreast of all of the latest changes and news keeping all of their valuable clients informed and ready to handle any problems they run into. If you reside in the beautiful Palm Beach county and are getting ready to turn 65 and join Medicare or if you’re already enrolled, we at Medicare Supplements Made Easy will find you the best coverage for the very best price. Not only will we teach you the ins and outs of the Medicare program, but we’ll do it FREE OF CHARGE. With inflation rising all the time, it’s nice to know that there’s a service to help you save money with Medicare at no cost.

Medicare is made up of four parts labeled A through D.

In short, Medicare is made up of four parts labeled A through D. Part A is automatic for citizens 65 and older or disabled. Part A covers 80% of your hospital expenses after you, or your Medigap plan or Medicare Advantage plan, fulfill a deductible of $1160 every 60-day benefit period. Part B covers 80% of your medical and doctor expenses after you fulfill an annual deductible of $140. You will pay a minimum of $99.90 a month in 2012 for Part B. So, who’s going to cover the remaining 20% of all of your doctor and hospital bills and the Part A and Part B deductibles? What about prescription drug coverage?

Free Service

That's where we come in! We offer all of the top companies that offer Medicare Supplement policies and Medicare Advantage plans in Palm Beach county. Furthermore, we take the time to look up your LEAST expensive Part D, or drug plan. The best part is it’s a FREE service! Please call 1-800-218-7935 TODAY to learn about how Medicare is made easy.

Related Links